Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm Baaa-aaacckkk! Umm..Dang. Seriously, Blogger??? #@$&%!!!!

40 comments:

  1. It's about dang time, girl. Seriously, glad you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear sliver friend. Can't believe this wouldn't let me post anything but a title. Then, after I realized I had a title published, I managed to add a comment, but it wouldn't let me reply to your comments (or add another of my own) until now!

      Blankety-blank-blank! Lol! We shall persevere.

      Delete
  2. Well we have all felt your frustration...but add tones more of those !@#$$@@%%^&%&&!!!# because that is how frustrated we were when we didn't hear from YOU forever!!!!

    SO happy you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tons...not tones...time to swear some more !@&# <hey that is fun!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Willie!

      I know. I know, I know, I know. That was horrible of me. I plead insanity. I'm normally not rude, insensitive or dismissive. I barely could stand to look at my phone, computer or television for the longest time. It hurt my eyes. Must have been the lights. I could read books for a little while at a time, but that made me fall asleep. I slept a lot. :(

      I also had bronchitis and lost my voice for 2 months, maybe a bit longer. It took another month to get it back completely. I had to whisper loudly to be heard, then that strained my larynx... Oh, bother... Sigh. Lol! I'm just glad to be back.

      Delete
  3. So glad you are back at it! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emi! I'm still reading over at your place off and on today, but I'll have to pick it back up tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Well, holy cow! I tried to compose a post from my phone, but it would only let me type in the title box. As a test, I added my rant on blogger, with expletives, and hit [publish]. It gave me an error message. I checked to see if it posted anyway, thinking I would post my text in a comment box - nope, no new post there. Now look! Here it is! With comments from a couple of my lovely friends!

    Blogger, bite me!

    So, how've y'all been doing? I'm trying to bounce around Blogville and see what's been happening since December (hanging my head in shame). I see progress in many places, good news, family additions, some sadness and illness, and a bit of drama. I also see many new friendships have been made as new bloggers have joined us. I look forward to getting to know them.

    My absence, while I regret it and feel badly and guilt-ridden for simply disposing as I did, is nothing much to talk about. I caught a couple strains of the flu, had a kidney infection, shingles, sinus infection - ick stuff. Being sickly makes one tired, and things don't get accomplished, then you play catch-up, but you're slow because you're tired or sick again. Whine, whine, whine. Who wants to hear all that anyway? I'm boring myself just thinking about it. Bleh.

    I'm still really behind, but I needed the boost I get from being with my bloggy buds, so I'm back.

    Oh, right, this is the spanking community, so you're wanting/waiting to hear about that? Well, my D still loves to give me those affectionately soft little love taps on my tush, simply to elicit a giggle from me. He does that at least a couple times each day, sometimes more often. Occasionally, but more frequently, he gives me a good stinging smack or two on the side of my nether region during our "dance." Doesn't do much for me during, except startle and distract me, but I like the warm tingles emanating from his handprint that often linger throughout the next day. He puts quite the wallop on it sometimes!

    I think he is trying me out, to see what I can take, but is going slowly. That's okay. I love watching him take chances with me. I'm not exactly "acting as if." I'm more leading him to lead, with all my love and respect. I will have to write actual posts about this, us, me, but I'm not so sure I'll ever post much about him. I give this a lot of thought, and I'm rather torn about blogging because of it. We have such a closely personal, singularly intimate relationship. I would hate to feel I broke his trust or dishonored that in any way.

    He's started following up his love pats with some bum massage. Mmmmm. ;-) (Are you laughing at me?!! TMI stuff already? Lol! I'm not shy about discussing physical activities, and have few inhibitions. Besides, what I've shared here is really very mild. Oh? Too mild, you say??!! Stay tuned. I'll be back!)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Irishy! We missed you...bunches! Glad to have you back :)

    super-duper, welcome back (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, super-duper thank you, June! ;-) And hugs back at ya!

      Delete
  6. Hey Irishey...WELCOME BACK! It's about #@$&% time!!!!!!!!! LOL

    Shingles are the worst...had those right around Christmas. grrr

    Trying to post from your phone? Silly woman...blogger won't even let me comment from my phone most of the time.

    Blog whatever you are comfortable sharing...would suggest you talk to your man about what he feels comfortable with you sharing and then take it from there...easy. ;)

    Sending lots of prayers and healing energy that you stay well.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, my feline friend, I knew you and dear Willikins would be cursing me. That's what friends do! ;-)

      I thought those shingles were a bad spider bite, but it kept getting worse. Sheesh.

      Hmmm, I'm not comfortable blogging anything. Career conditioning, I suppose. Trying to overcome that.

      My D...another hhmmm. I'm anonymous here, and so is he. I'm not concerned so much with disclosing too much of some things, because I'm here with good intentions - as a participant in processing the ways and means to a better, more meaningful and fulfilling relationship - as long as it remains anonymous. My concerns are somewhat different. That may be another post some day, along with whether or when to discuss this with him.

      "...easy." Lol! Gentle hint about tmi, taken. ;-)

      Thanks for the prayers. I keep you in mine. Hugs and blessings to you, too.

      Irishey

      Delete
  7. Love that you are BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!
    I am sorry you were so sick. It wipes us out.
    As to hubby and you....share what you both feel is appropriate. This community is so eclectic! We love everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eclectic. Minelle, that is me, defined.

      My D is not one to spend much time in analyzing or discussing feelings. His are very strong and absolute. I know he loves me beyond measure. I respect that. He makes my heart sing. I treasure that. He knows I love him with all of me, always. He honors that. He is considerate of that, of me.

      Hashing out the specifics, dissecting the details, tapping into the emotional minutiae...hhmmm. As Cat stated, "Easy." Meaning, heart-wrenching marathons and frequently digging around to the roots of things are best served rarely and in small doses. When his greatest wish is to make me happy, see me smile, hear me laugh... Slowly easing into change - works for me!

      Delete
  8. Welcome back-- never TMI. I agree, shingles are the worst. I know what you mean about how much to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, I know you would never think TMI! I just thought of that song from "Grease!" The lyrics that say, "Tell me more, tell me more, like does he have a car?!!" Lol! ;-)

      Seriously though, it's hard to discuss some things without disclosing personal identifiers that, when added together, could reveal to the blog world my real name is Mary Poppins or Nanny McPhee, neither of which it happens to be, by the way. ;-)

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you're ok, I've missed you! Lucky for you, those gentle love pats. That's not been my experience lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stormy, thank you. You're near and dear to my heart, and I've missed you, too. Let's schedule coffee on the porch to watch the sun rise - I'll be there at 0-dark-30 tomorrow morning, java in hand, just being peaceful and thinking of my friends. You can have tea, if you'd rather!

      I know you strive so hard for the end results, just wish your end didn't have to pay so much ~..o

      Encourage those little love pats as often as you can, sweetie - maybe you can initiate enough substitution conditioning - replacement therapy! Big hugs...

      Irishey

      Delete
  10. Welcome back Irishey! It's so good to see you back, we've missed you so much.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Scrappy! Thank you! I've missed you, too! I'm struggling with blogger not letting me comment on some people's blog posts, including my own. Ggrrrrr. Time to dust off my skills and turn this adversarial relationship into a working symbiosis. Great to see you here!!

      Irishey

      Delete
  11. Hi Irishey!
    Even though I just met you, I'm glad you are back here where you belong!
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cali, I have attempted to reply to you twice, but got locked up in your comment each time. Makes no sense. Bleh.

      Let us see if the dreaded blog monster is asleep or lying in wait to pounce on my poor little post. (Yes, I am baiting the dragon!)

      Thanks, Cali! I'm glad to be back, too. Here is probably where I belong as much as anywhere. It has that warm-fuzzy feel! ;-)

      Irishey

      Delete
  12. I'm glad you're back Irishey. I've missed seeing your comments on some of my favorite blogs. You and Blogger seem to have a power struggle kind of thing going on, lol! My money's on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queenie, you will win that bet!

      I've seen you commenting on some of my favorite blogs, too. I nged to go find your blog and make my presence known. Ahem!

      :-)

      Thanks for welcoming me back!

      Irishey

      Delete
    2. :-) LOL!

      Well, I sort of have a blog, but there's nothing on it yet. I spent a few hours playing with colors and themes and fonts, but failed to run it by hubby first. He doesn't care much for the idea. So, there it sits. Hate to just delete it, I'm still hopeful that someday I'll get to use it.

      Looking forward to your next post. I have no doubt I'll win my bet!

      Delete
    3. Queenie, I find it helpful to have a blog because of the auxiliary features - blog roll, follow options, email accessibility, etc. You don't HAVE to post about ttwd or other intimate or personal things on your blog. I'm wiggy about that, although I am trying to be a bit more forthcoming there and in my comments on other blogs.

      I landed in this community while looking for answers to a specific relationship issue. It had nothing to do with spanking, domestic discipline, power exchange, kink, sex, none of that. I've come to appreciate a similarity in the basic thought process of many in this community as it relates to the respect and honor for each other, oneself and the relationship between a couple. There is more, of course, but I'm the interest of not creating another post within a post comment reply... ;-)

      Some women email their posts to their spouse/mate/partner or have him review draft posts before publishing. Perhaps that is an option your guy would like? If, that is, you truly want to blog. Have you explained your real reasons and its importance to you?

      My D doesn't know I blog. That may be a post some day, or two or three. Just thought I should mention that, so you don't construe my questions and suggestions as me advocating you bring him onboard to blogging because it's so wonderful for me. You just sound wistful, as though you know it could help you. I'm only throwing out my two cents with of ideas, and my wholehearted support of you.

      Hugs,

      Irishey

      Delete
    4. ... but IN the interest of...

      ... two cents WORTH of ideas...

      Sheesh.

      Delete
    5. You're very perceptive Irishey. I am often wistful about my non-blog :) My hubby does have some concerns about privacy/safety and your suggestion that he could okay a post first has a lot of merit. The main issue is time. He feels that blogging would be too time consuming. To be perfectly fair, he has a point. I have to admit I seriously considering blogging without telling him. I would be very interested in a post or two or three about why you're blogging without D knowing. But, only if you want to share!

      Thank you for throwing in your two cents worth. I so appreciate your kind, supportive words! Hugs right back!

      Delete
  13. Hi Irishey! Yes, this is how far behind I am on reading blogs. I keep thinking I am going to catch up but as soon as I halfway get there, people go and write more posts. I made a new rule the other day and insisted from the treetops that there will be no more till I catch up. Nobody obeys me...which could be because it really isn't all about me!

    I'm so glad you are back and you can post or comment or do whatever you want. Just don't go away for so long again. We were so worried.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms. Susie, I have posted no new posts. Do I get points for helping you out like that? ;-)

    I've been trying to catch up with some blogs, but... wow. Maybe in another life. Summer will be busy, or spent in areas with no/little service and dial-up internet. I'll do my best not to go mia for so long. I suffered from bloggy-friends withdrawal. :-D

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK, Irishey - we missed you so much :)
    hugs and love
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lillie. I've missed being in blogland. Hugs back at ya!

      Irishey

      Delete
  16. Welcome, welcome back to you.
    You are such a naughty little leprechaun, ignoring all my threats and just arriving back to blog land in your own sweet time. Hmfff
    Well that being said, it's great to have my friend around again. Hope that you are doing great
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! You know I don't bow to threats! I really didn't mean to be gone so long, but I am guilty of that "my own sweet time" thing, even though it wasn't sweet in the least. I'm still so tired, but I will bounce back in a very non-Tiggerish, strolling sort of way.

    I hope you don't consider me a disappearing friend. :'( I missed you. Bigger hugs, dear Blondie. And, thank you so very much for being you, and being here and there for me.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Irishey! :)

    I found you! And I have added you to my blogger list (It doesn't look like it, but I follow everyone anonymously- it's just a safety kind of thing I guess...)! :)

    Sheesh! It looks like you had quite the winter- with so many things to deal with! I am glad that you are feeling better and that you are back too! I used to enjoy your very kind and insightful comments as I lurked around Blogland. Now I get to enjoy them in the flesh- so to speak! LOL! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs to you!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katie. I'm sorry I missed your comment. It was hidden amongst the spammer trolls hawking rubber garage mats, mesothelioma, and money management.

      I'm glad you found me. I need to update my blog roll, too. There are several new bloggers I HAVE to add! ;-)

      Nothing wrong with following anonymously. It's your comfort level, so it has to fit YOU. Thanks for letting me know you're here. Hugs back at ya!

      Delete
  19. Look, Irishey! You're so popular that you have bank of america on your site!

    hehe.

    And I agree with Sunny. It's about dang time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome back, Ana. :) It's about dang time I get my GOOB back on, too. I think I caught whatever end-of-school illness my son brought home. I believe it morphed into bronchitis for me, and I have laryngitis again. As soon as the fever breaks and I stop trying to cough up a lung....

      Geesh. Bank of America. Debt consolidation. Loans. Garage rubber mats. Delete, delete, delete, delete!

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. Thanks, TL. I've been reading quite a few of your old posts. I like visiting your place!

      Delete

Agree, disagree, discuss, debate, laugh, joke, gnash your teeth or wail to the heavens - with courtesy and respect for me, you and each other.
Your words represent you. Use them with care and common sense.