Yes, I know, my blog has been languishing since June of last year, but some authors have ganged up on me and are threatening to spank me if I leave my blog at the mercy of tumbleweeds. I won't tell you who they are, of course (but these spank-happy writers might be listed in the above banner!) Okay, only one of them actually told me I need a spanking, perhaps two, but I consider all of them collectively guilty due to their close association. Wouldn't you? ;-)
Because I am a very good girl who does not want or need a spanking, and because I know many (most) in ttwd blogland DO want or need to be spanked, or do some spanking of their own, I am serving as Ambassador for Love Spanks 2014. Besides, being an ambassador means I can spread the word that everyone will receive a gift just for participating, plus there are amazing prizes, and - well, just keep reading to find out all the rest of the good things going on and how to participate.
Happy Spanking!
LOVE SPANKS 2014!
When two grown-ups love each other, someone might get a spanking!
How would you like a brand-new Kindle Fire or Nook HD or another prize from a pool valued at over $1,000?
How about free stories from award-winning authors?
This Valentine’s Day, you can participate in a short story extravaganza! F/F authors will showcase romance, paranormal, sci-fi, fantasy and spanking fiction for your enjoyment. Chat with your favorite authors, meet new-to-you authors, find great new books, and meet new friends!
Want to become a Love Spanks ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
- Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Blushing Books) - Book cover plus author promotional package for one F/F book(donated by Fantasia Frog Designs)
- Custom social media package for a F/F author(donated by The Cover Artisan)
- Pre-publication consultation of a F/F manuscript up to 15K(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
- Beginning Domestic Discipline Boot Camp package:
2 books and a 6-month online couple membership
(donated by Learning Domestic Discipline) - Three-month membership to Discipline and Desire
- $50 gift certificate to Amazon(donated by Beachwalk Press)
- $25 gift certificate to Evernight Publishing
(donated by the same) - $10 gift certificate to Amazon
(donated by Read the Rainbow) - $10 gift certificate to All Romance Ebooks
(donated by the same) - Custom-made wooden paddle*
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only - Author spotlight feature(donated by VC Erotica)
- Author feature(donated by Fallen Over Book Reviews)
- Author spotlight feature(donated by Erzabet’s Enchantments)
- Book Bundles from:
Bold Strokes Books
Breathless Press
Coming Together
Decadent Publishing
JMS Books
Jolynn Raymond
Library of Spanking Fiction
Loose Id
Phaze Books
Ylva Publishing
Plus, the first 50 Love Spankers will receive a copy of The Bodyguard by Saranna DeWylde!
Free books for all Love Spankers!
- Vampire’s Bard by Kate Richards
- First of May by Caitlin Ricci
Many authors also will offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? 
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between Friday, February 7 and Sunday, February 9 to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on February 9!! - If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are a F/F author or thinking of becoming one, please add “FF” to your comments. That way, your name will be entered in the special F/F author prize drawings.
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Friday, February 14 to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly F/F authors? Become a Love Spanks 2014 Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes!
To find out the details, contact Head Ambassador Tara Finnegan at tarafinneganromance at gmail dot com, with the subject line “Love Spanks Ambassador.”
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit:
Twitter hashtag: #lovespanks


Oh yes you very much need a spanking! A good girl spanking, okay! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou did a much better job of posting than I did!
Of course I need to keep my tech-no...no reputation!
Whoa there, lassie! I see you've been keeping company with our other author friends. Any old excuse will do for them to administer spankings, trumped up or not. Good girl spanking? I'm so not falling for that old line. Lol!
DeleteTech-no?!! Techno-no! Tech-no-no! Omg, I'm rotflmbo! I saw your post, and it was fine. I even saw the banner go up correctly because I was popping back and forth between your post, abby's and Ana's to see how mine was supposed to look. I almost messaged you in tears, but I put on my big girl panties and got 'er done. Lol!
You definitely need spanking Irishey and I wouldn't say just GG...not with the cheeky opening you posted above!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Cheeky? With all that bum hanging out in the banner photo, I better have had something cheeky to say! Besides, Ana would worry that somebody hacked my blog if I didn't accompany this post with a little wicked somethin'-somethin'! ;-)
DeleteNow that is true. I'd have been disappointed not to see a bit of Irishey commentary. :D
DeleteLoL Irishey, "a very good girl who does not need or want a spanking " uh huh. No, anyone who makes that claim definitely needs a spanking LoL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
To borrow a term from Cat (which may not necessarily be the thing to do because she likes to stir the pot - ha!)... Good Gravy! What do I have to do to convince you folks? I do not claim to be an angel (as a few of my dearest friends claim), and... Oh, forget it. It's my own fault you all think, well, whatever you think of me. I'll just have to go with the quirky flow around here. Lol! Luv ya, Scrappy! Hugs!
DeleteDucking now... ;-)
Good girl? ROFL! Sorry, have to pick myself off the floor for that one.
ReplyDeleteI've told all the Love Spanks authors you blame them for associating with me. We'll let you know your punishment.
All joking aside, YOU POSTED! It only took eight months of pleading, threatening, and coaxing, too! Hurrah hurray hooray!
Ana...I'm shaking my head at you. Lol!
DeleteIt only took my appreciation for you to get me to sweep out the tumbleweeds. There were cobwebs over here, too. Yuk. I'm not afraid of any threats of spankings or punishment (pfft), but I had to say something spanky-related. Lol!
Seriously, you dedicated your blog to the community for the entire month of December to host Ana's Advent Calendar. That gave me the much needed opportunity to play with all those silly, kind, occasionally naughty folks. The least I could do to show my appreciation is to resurrect my blog and serve as ambassador for Love Spanks 2014.
Hugs to you, and to your ornery author friends! ;-)
I thought my eyes must be deceiving me when I saw a post from Irishey come up on my blog list! Great to see it :) Thanks for the info!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to tease me, too, Queenie? I'm so glad you fixed that problem with your eyes so you can read all the stories in Love Spanks 2014! @..@ Rotf!
DeleteThanks for stopping by. I always can count on you to come by and say the nicest hello to me. Hugs!