Please, pray for little Emily, young daughter of Christina and Jim, of Red Booty Woman. Emily is very ill and in hospital.
A Prayer Vigil for Emily is being held at 9:00 pm in your own time zone, to focus the power of prayer, positive energy and healing vibes for Emily. Everyone who wishes to participate, please devote five minutes in spiritual communion on Emily's behalf.
Information and updates about Emily can be seen on Christina's blog, or Rogue's blog "Rogue's Awakening." I am posting from my phone, so forgive me if hyperlinks don't work. You can link to both blogs from the web version of my blog roll on the right. And make sure you check for the most recent posts on either Christina's or Rogue's blog.
Blessings,
Irishey


Christina sends her thanks, Irishey! As do I. :)
ReplyDeleteRogue, you are very welcome. Thank you to both you and Christina for asking and allowing our prayers for Emily.
DeleteYou are a treasure. I am saying a prayer of thanks that Christina has such a truly good and giving sister-friend as you. I am blessed to "know" you.
Hugs and many blessings,
Irishey
Sending prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts to Emily, Jim, Christina and the rest of the family.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Cat, thank you for commenting, and for your own post on behalf of Emily, our Christina and her family. I know the effort this takes for you right now.
DeleteI am saying a prayer of healing and thanks for you, how caring you are, always sharing warmth, smiles, good thoughts and laughter. You're always in my thoughts, my friend.
Soft hugs and blessings,
Irishey
I have witness first hand the miracles that can take place with modern medicine and prayers from strangers. Hopefully I will say I 'witnessed' it again.
ReplyDeletelove
willie
Thank you, Willie. I believe knowing miracles happen helps strengthen our faith as we pray for another one. There is a miracle occurring right now, as we all join each other across the world to pray together for Christina's little girl.
DeleteI'm praying my thanks for you and all our friends as we continue to pray for Emily.
Hugs and blessings,
Irishey
Sending love, prayers, positive thoughts and healing energy to Jim, Christina, Emily and family.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Roz, thank you. I pray the continuing presence of our posts and comments is adding to the strength of the message in our prayers for Emily and her family.
DeleteI'm saying prayers of thanks for you, and all the wonderful people in our community, who are praying, thinking healing energy, sending spiritual strength, and whatever else anyone is doing to help Emily.
I am praying for her medical staff as well, that they use all their wisdom, knowledge, attention, care and compassion in helping Emily recover from her illnesses.
Hugs and blessings,
Irishey
Minelle, I knew you would. Sending up a prayer of thanks for your caring spirit that continues to pray for Emily and her family. Love you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Irishey
Emily is home from the hospital! Yes!
ReplyDelete♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
http://redbootywoman.blogspot.com/2013/07/shes-home-and-were-grateful.html?showComment=1373574501766&m=1#c2406975642554972230